CMS girl gets admission in Cornell with 100% scholarship


 

Lucknow, December 23 : Prakriti Tandon, student of City Montessori School, Mahanagar Campus has secured admission in Cornell University with 100% Tata Trust Scholarship. She will join the College of Arts & Sciences at Cornell in August 2021. She will appear for her class XII board exams at CMS Mahanagar next March.

            Prakriti says, “I applied for need-based financial aid while seeking admission at Cornell, which was granted with 100% Tata Trust Scholarship and an offer letter for admission. I will opt for Chemistry major in undergrad as I have always wanted to pursue drug research in future”.  She further says, “In school, I developed a keen interest in research for breakthroughs in pharma industry for the betterment of society. I have done a lot of social service because of which I was able to see the condition of people in orphanages, slums and old age homes. I want to work to improve their living standards.”

            Daughter of a financial consultant father and librarian mother, Prakriti credits her teachers and parents for her achievement. “Seeing me excel in Sciences, my teachers always motivated me to work hard and seek admission in the best university for higher studies. I was ably guided by my school’s career counsellor because of which I was able to choose the right place for my further studies”.

            Dr Kalpana Tripathi, Principal of CMS Mahanagar Campus was overjoyed and said, “We always had high hopes from our brilliant student Prakriti but today she has made us extremely proud. I congratulate her for her outstanding achievement and wish the very best for her future.”

            Dr Jagdish Gandhi, Founder Manager of CMS said, “Prakriti is the fourth CMS student to secure admission in the prestigious Cornell University. Earlier, Aditya Dwivedi of CMS Gomti Nagar I, Deepika Gupta of CMS Aliganj I and Anuja Trivedi of CMS Gomti Nagar I also secured admissions at Cornell university, with Aditya and Deepika receiving 100% scholarships. In the recent years, several CMS students have secured admissions in top universities of the world, including Cambridge University, CalTech (Calfornia Institute of Technology), MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), Stanford University, Cornel University, Melbourn University and National University of Singapore.”

Comments

  1. YVS Best Online Coaching for IIT-JEE in Delhi Laxmi Nagar also provide the 100% scholarship. Many YVS Institute Girls Crack the IIT-JEE Entrance Exam.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CMS student excels in IGCSE (Cambridge Board) exams

Five US universities offer admission to CMS student

US University offers US$ 1,00,000 scholarship to CMS student