CMS student Sumit Kumar Tripathi who tops nationally in ISC (Class XII) Board Exam awarded Rs. 2 lakh as cash prize


Lucknow, July 14 : The 25 meritorious students of City Montessori School, who secured marks from 99% to 99.75% in ISC (Class XII) and ICSE (Class X) Board Examinations were awarded with a cash prize of Rs. 26 lakhs today at CMS Gomti Nagar Campus I auditorium. The occasion was marked by the felicitation of Sumit Kumar Tripathi by awarding him Rs. 2 lakh, weighing his mother Smt. Gayatri Tripathi with fruits and flowers and honouring his father Shri Sanjay Kumar Tripathi and teacher-guardian with Shawls of Honour. Moreover, other 24 CMS students who performed outstandingly at ISC and ICSE Board Examinations, securing marks from 99% to 99.75%, were awarded Rs. 1 lakh each as cash prize and their parents and teacher-guardians were also honoured.
            The felicitation ceremony was followed by the press conference where CMS Founder and renowned educationist, Dr Jagdish Gandhi apprised the media personnel that in total 6283 CMS students took ICSE and ISC board examinations this year wherein 3389 students or 54% students secured marks from 90% to 99.75%. Even the remaining students were high scorers and bought laurels to the institution. Thus, CMS students produced cent-percent result this year in ISC and ICSE Board Examinations.
            Dr Gandhi further informed that in ISC section, as many as 15 CMS students have achieved marks from 99% to 99.75%. The toppers of ISC include Sumit Kumar Tripathi (99.75% - Gomti Nagar Campus I), Shreshtha Singh (99.50% - Kanpur Road Campus), Rukhsar (99.50% - Rajajipuram Campus I), Adeeba Adil (99.25% - Gomti Nagar Campus I), Khushi Verma  (99.25% - Gomti Nagar Campus I), Srishti (99.25% - Gomti Nagar Campus I), Prakhar Mani Tripathi (99.25% - Mahanagar Campus), Sandhiyika Srivastava (99.25% - Mahanagar Campus), Aditya Vashisht (99% - Aliganj Campus I), Anushka Singh (99% - Aliganj Campus I), Isha Tripathi (99% - Aliganj Campus I), Kshitij Goswami (99% - Gomti Nagar Campus I), Divya Agarwal (99% - Gomti Nagar Campus I), Unnati Singh (99% - Kanpur Road Campus) and Adarsh Goel (99% - Mahanagar Campus).
            Similarly, in ICSE section, 10 CMS students have achieved marks from 99% to 99.40%. The toppers of ICSE include Astha (99.40% - Rajajipuram Campus I), Ojaswi Prakash (99.20% - Gomti Nagar Campus I), Nandini Sapra (99.20% - Gomti Nagar Campus I), Aditya Vishnu Jhiwania (99.20% - Rajajipuram Campus I), Kashika Chowdhry (99.20% - Rajendra Nagar Campus I), Aryan Verma (99% - Gomti Nagar Campus I), Hana Saeed Shamsi (99% - Rajajipuram Campus I), Mohammad Kaif Khan (99% - Rajajipuram Campus I), Ansh Gupta (99% - Rajajipuram Campus I) and Prakarsh Manohar (99% - Rajendra Nagar Campus I).
            Speaking with the journalists on this occasion, CMS toppers unanimously said that we could achieve this phenomenal success with the support of excellent academic atmosphere at CMS and the caring teachers. Simple living and high thinking of our Founder-Manager, Dr Jagdish Gandhi and his motivational thinking, efforts for World Unity and World Peace have lasting imprints on our minds and it will guide us on the right path.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CMS student excels in IGCSE (Cambridge Board) exams

Five US universities offer admission to CMS student

CMS student offered admission by five foreign universities