25 CMS students create history securing marks between 99.75% in ISC and ICSE Board Examinations


Lucknow, 10 July: In keeping with the record of producing unprecedented board result, this year too, meritorious students of City Montessori School created history in both ISC (Class XII) and ICSE (Class X) Board Examinations, surpassing their own previous records. This year, 25 CMS students have secured marks between 99 and 99.75% in ISC and ICSE Board Examinations. Sumit Kumar Tripathi of CMS Gomti Nagar Campus I secured 99.75% marks in ISC (Class XII) being placed on the top position in the ISC Inter-campus Merit List  while Astha of CMS Rajajipuram Campus I got 99.40% marks in ICSE (Class X), securing top position in the ICSE Inter-campus Merit List while 288 students secure place among the Top-10 in ICSE and ISC Inter-campus Merit List.
            In ISC (Class XII), as many as 15 CMS students have achieved marks between 99 and 99.75% marks. The toppers of ISC include Sumit Kumar Tripathi (99.75% - Gomti Nagar Campus I), Shreshtha Singh (99.50% - Kanpur Road Campus), Rukhsar (99.50% - Rajajipuram Campus I), Adeeba Adil (99.25% - Gomti Nagar Campus I), Khushi Verma  (99.25% - Gomti Nagar Campus I), Srishti (99.25% - Gomti Nagar Campus I), Prakhar Mani Tripathi (99.25% - Mahanagar Campus), Sandhiyika Srivastava (99.25% - Mahanagar Campus), Aditya Vashisht (99% - Aliganj Campus I), Anushka Singh (99% - Aliganj Campus I), Isha Tripathi (99% - Aliganj Campus I), Kshitij Goswami (99% - Gomti Nagar Campus I), Divya Agarwal (99% - Gomti Nagar Campus I), Unnati Singh (99% - Kanpur Road Campus) and Adarsh Goel (99% - Mahanagar Campus).
            Similarly, in ICSE (Class X), 10 students have achieved marks between 99 to 99.40% marks. The toppers of ICSE include Astha (99.40% - Rajajipuram Campus I), Ojaswi Prakash (99.20% - Gomti Nagar Campus I), Nandini Sapra (99.20% - Gomti Nagar Campus I), Aditya Vishnu Jhiwania (99.20% - Rajajipuram Campus I), Kashika Chowdhry (99.20% - Rajendra Nagar Campus I), Aryan Verma (99% - Gomti Nagar Campus I), Hana Saeed Shamsi (99% - Rajajipuram Campus I), Mohammad Kaif Khan (99% - Rajajipuram Campus I), Ansh Gupta (99% - Rajajipuram Campus I) and Prakarsh Manohar (99% - Rajendra Nagar Campus I).
            A total of 2805 CMS students took the ISC Board Examination this year, out of which 1466 students or 52.26% secured between 90% to 99.75% marks and 528 students secured 95% and more marks. Besides, 131 CMS students have secured place in the Top 10 ISC Inter-campus Merit List. Most other students too have secured high percentage.
            Similarly, a total of 3478 CMS students took the ICSE Board Examination this year, out of which, 1923 students or 55.29% secured between 90% to 99.40% marks. 723 students have secured 95% and more marks and 157 CMS students have secured place in the Top 10 ICSE Inter-campus Merit List.
            Thus, a total of 6283 CMS students took the ISC and ICSE Board Examinations this year, out of which 3389 students secured between 90% to 99.75% marks. Most other students too secured high percentage. The ISC and ICSE Board Examination results 2020 have yet again proved that CMS is in the vanguard of the highest achieving schools of the country. CMS students have brought glory to the city of Lucknow with their unparalleled board performance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CMS student excels in IGCSE (Cambridge Board) exams

Five US universities offer admission to CMS student

CMS student offered admission by five foreign universities