CMS student secures admission in Cornell University, USA with 100% scholarship


 

Lucknow, December 22 : Afsheen Alvi, a student of City Montessori School, Aliganj Campus I secured admission in the prestigious Cornell University, USA for higher education with 100% Tata Trust scholarship, bringing laurels to the city. She will pursue an undergraduate course in Computer Science from Cornell University.

            Afsheen says, “I applied for need-based financial aid while seeking admission at Cornell, which was granted with 100% Tata Trust Scholarship and an offer letter for admission. I will opt for Computer Science in undergrad as I have always wanted to pursue a career in technology”. Afsheen credits her teachers and the educational environment in school for her success. Seeing me excel in Sciences and Computers as subjects, my teachers always motivated me to work hard and seek admission in the best university for higher studies. I was ably guided by my school’s career counsellor because of which I was able to choose the right place for my further studies”.

            CMS Founder, Dr Jagdish Gandhi congratulated Afsheen on her enormous achievement and wished her success in her future endeavours.

            CMS Chief Public Relations Officer, Shri Hari Om Sharma informed that over 90 CMS students have secured admissions with handsome scholarships in some of the best universities of USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Germany like Cambridge University, California Institute of Technology (CalTech), Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Stanford University, Cornell University, Melbourne University, National University of Singapore etc in the year 2021, bring fame to the city.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CMS student excels in IGCSE (Cambridge Board) exams

Five US universities offer admission to CMS student

CMS student offered admission by five foreign universities