CMS students get vaccinated with great enthusiasm


 Lucknow, January 4 : Fifteen to Eighteen year old students of various campuses of City Montessori School took the first dose of COVID vaccine in their campus with great enthusiasm. After getting the first dose, they expressed confidence and determination to eliminate Corona. COVID vaccination camps have been set up in five CMS campuses viz. CMS Gomti Nagar Campus I, Gomti Nagar Extension Campus, Aliganj Campus, Mahanagar Campus and Kanpur Road campus to facilitate vaccination of students of classes 9 to 12. The parents of these students applauded the CMS initiative of getting their wards vaccinated in the school itself.

            Aditya Mishra, a student of class 11 of CMS Gomti Nagar Extension campus said, ‘Getting the vaccine was a unique experience for me and I am feeling safe now’. Shriya Jaiswal, a student of class 12 said, ‘I was very excited on getting the first dose of the vaccine and that too in the school itself’. Student of class 11, Ayushi Agarwal said, ‘I was a bit anxious before getting the 1st dose, however, when I saw other student taking the vaccine, I got the confidence’. Suchismita Sharm, a student of class 9 of CMS Gomti Nagar Campus I said, ‘Getting the vaccine in the school was a new and enjoyable experience for me’. Arushi Srivastava of class 9 of CMS Gomtinagar Campus I said, ‘I will also motivate my other friends to get vaccinated’. Several other students expressed happiness on getting vaccinated.

            CMS Founder, Dr Jagdish Gandhi said that the enthusiasm that CMS students have shown in getting vaccinated shows their level of awareness towards Corona. Dr Gandhi further said that the teachers and principals of various campuses have made tremendous contribution in making these vaccination camps a success in their respective campuses. I am confident that with the support of our young generation, we shall be successful in eradicating this disease.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CMS student excels in IGCSE (Cambridge Board) exams

Five US universities offer admission to CMS student

CMS student offered admission by five foreign universities